Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2010

I was a fabric winner!

While perusing through the sewmamasew.com blog one Friday, I stumbled upon the board member introduction of Kasja from syko. Link here.

After clicking over to the syko blog, I couldn't stop myself from reading the archives and looking at the beautiful craftwork she has accomplished! I enjoyed it greatly and I loved the repurposing aspect of some of her projects! Anyway....I have it bookmarked and will continue to check it out! You should too!

Oh the fabric.....right. So I made a comment on Kasja which automatically entered me into the "Free Fabric Friday" drawing from Sew,Mama,Sew! And I was a winner! I got to choose 1 yard of fabric ....and if you think that was an easy task, well then.......go look at all the pretty choices in the shop. :p

Here is what I got:
Flower Fields Timber from the Modern Meadow fabric collection by Joel Dewberry for Free Spirit.



No comments:

Post a Comment