Pages

Monday, February 4, 2013

{Muster Monday} Yummy Vegetable Chips

Vegetables. Can you get enough?! um, yes. I can...too much of a good thing, they say.... ;)

So, I needed to shake it up a little. It was getting boring...although my body was saying "YES, YES...oh god, YES!"...my mental state was screaming "please help me."

Along comes an impulse buy for chips and thankfully I was in the 'good' aisle at Fred Meyer.

Voilá!---Terra® chips...specifically the sweet potato chips for me but they all look good!


Do you make your own? I've tried a couple recipes but most of them are the "better eaten immediately" kind & I'm the only one who eats them. I want to keep them on hand for smaller portions at a time so I'm glad to find the above chips.

If you want to try for yourself, try this recipe for Sweet Potato Chips {in the microwave!} from rachel cooks and let me know how it worked. Happy Munching!

No comments:

Post a Comment