Pages

Friday, February 1, 2013

{Friendship Friday} Organic Facial

 
I have a new friend, a Licensed Esthetician. :)

I enjoyed an organic facial yesterday at Organic Skin Care by Janette. Janette has over 10 years of experience in the industry and utilizes a holistic approach to skin care.

Her products and techniques at my previous waxing appointment was well received. Believe it or not, I can't wait for the next session! I know right?! (ok...maybe a little over-enthusiastic but definitely will go back) Janette was gentle and the experience did not leave my skin in pain and with little redness (I have super sensitive skin.)

Janette strives to provide quality, organic, vegan products for skin care. I appreciate this as I have been slowly incorporating these changes into different areas of my life/household. She carries a range of products as well for your shopping desire by Eminence Organic Skin Care by Hungary, 100% Pure Cosmetics and Skin Care, Mineral Fusion Cosmetics, and Neal's Yard Remedies in which she as a webpage here.

Check out her website to see all the services she offers.

No comments:

Post a Comment