Pages

Friday, February 8, 2013

{Friendship Friday} Girlfriends

Girlfriends are so special. Today, one of mine is celebrating a birthday.

She doesn't like to make a big deal out of her day; unlike me who likes to celebrate ALL birthday month hehe.

I think she's worth writing about though...:) (she'll secretly scold me):

She's beautiful...inside and out. Her soul overflows with caring and giving. She's one of the hardiest working people I know; my old man even said one time that he'd just as soon have her than another man helping him. She's a loyal friend...honest and straightforward if you can get her to talk to you :). She rarely takes time for herself so I have to sometimes connive for the joy of her company ;). She likes the simple things in life, but gladly will make room for some bling if provided.

I could ramble on about the goodness of my friend, but I'm just going to simply say:

Happy Birthday, Girl! and thank you for your friendship.

(clipart found at mycutegraphics.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment