Pages

Sunday, March 11, 2012

[Back to Blogging]

Hi there! I'm gonna try this blogging again.  :)

I've had some time to think about it...ok, LOTS of time obviously since my last post was last summer. But I want to share things with you...

I chose the following guidelines based on my general activities...maybe it will be easier, hm.


So this is what I'm proposing for myself:

{Muster Mondays} - this is where I may share a recipe, a meal plan, a food comment...OR, an organizational action/thought, or a preparedness action. Whatever it has taken me to "muster" for the week.

{WASP Wednesdays} - What?! you may ask...well, these posts will be rAnDoM. Maybe you'll see crafting..maybe about gardening...maybe about politics (NO..just kidding bout that)...Humor will probably fall on this post day. :)

{Friendship Fridays} - these posts are not about friends, but about relationships. The F's just worked good together...:). You might see thoughts on my people relationships or recommendation of a "link" in my life. Literally, probably a recommendation through a link. A connection.

SO, with that said, let's set a deadline to start...maybe like MONDAY, MARCH 19. Fingers crossed! I can do it! eek.

No comments:

Post a Comment