Pages

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Runny Nose Month Problem Solver


 Just as Jack Frost nips at the tips of the plants in these pics, he also nips at our noses. I have found myself dashing to find something, ANYTHING practically (I won't confess at this time lol), to catch my running nose.


I made some cute little pocket tissue covers to give to my co-workers so we can always have a tissue handy.


Here are several tutorials for making them, I used the first one but look forward to trying the others:

Pocket Tissue Pack, Jennifer from JCasa *handmade via Sew,Mama,Sew! link to site
Quick & Easy Tissue Holder Tutorial, Kim Walus of bitty bits & pieces. link to site
Travel Tissue Holder for Puffs to Go® tissues, Cassi (?) of Bella Dia. link to site

And many more, even crocheted ones are out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment