Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

Fabric Nesting Dolls and Gift Bag

Hello All! and Happy New Year!

My last day of the "old" year ends with a celebration...NO, not that kind. ;-) But a celebration of birthday for my friend's child. Today is the beginning of those so-called "terrible twos!" And I procrastinated (as usual) in making or buying a gift. BUT WAIT...

A perfect solution by Made by Joel! This dude is awesomely creative! It's like he reads my mind, but the difference is HE DOES IT...not like me and procrastinate or not write or create the ideas...boring me.
Aaaannnyyyways.........here is the link to make your own fabric nesting dolls if you so desire!

Take a look at mine:


Now I need a gift bag...AHA! Why not make a fabric produce bag so Mommy can use it later? I don't know! Why not!? Okay I will. Super easy and practical pattern created by Jan DiCintio of Daisy Janie in support of the Green Grocery Bag Challenge. All you need is at least an 18" square piece of fabric! Ta-da!

Here is mine:

4 comments:

  1. Love that fabric...and your 1o minute talent. We really should live closer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you thank you! They are so nice and proved quite popular at his birthday party. Markus has mainly been using them as oven mitts for his play kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and the produce bag is handy too... I'll let you know how it works out when I go shopping next.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Plus, you gave me the kick in the pants that I needed to start a new blog. Hope it sticks this time :) I still need loads of work on the template and formatting. I've forgotten how to do basically everything.

    http://makeeverydayamazing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete