Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

[just one star]

Back in March, the 14th to be exact, (yes, this is now April & yes I'm reeaallyy slow at posting) I read Happy Zombie's blogpost. And YAY that I did!

She posted about the JUST ONE STAR program. You can read about it here in this pdf which also gives the star block instructions. Visit the other links that Zombie gave for more inspiration and comments! You still have time if you want to participate!

So I made two star blocks that very day. (really?? yes.) And here they are:

Conservative compared to others, but I still like them :)

Very happy with the points!

Where to mail them to! Wow I even got this far!

hmm..what to do with the leftovers? I'll show you what I did! Promise. :)
I also promise that I will take time to "figure out" better photo taking and uploading options. I got as far as creating a flickr account but now must do a little practicing with the fancy shmancy Canon T1 Camera the old man lets me use sometimes. :)

1 comment:

  1. I love that you made some stars, Amanda! And they're beautiful!

    ReplyDelete