Pages

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Quilting to Go Bag

I finally just did it. Well actually...I said "screw it" and just did it. The following bag has been sitting unfinished with just the binding left to do since..um...June I think(?). The pattern called for hand-stitching it on after a stitch and fold scenario and I said NO. So...I stitched, turned, and zigzagged it on. DONE. It's mine and that's that.

Now I can take my rulers, cutters and small mat along with my fabric or whatever if I want to go to Modern Domestic Sew Night! **Sorry the pictures are so bad; we got a new camera though so as soon as I learn how to use it and download/upload from it they will be better! Anyway, take a look..........
Bag Back has 3 pockets: 1 for Ruler, 1 for Rotary
Cutter, and 1 for Whatever.
Bag Front has an awesome Big Pocket. I can
put my 12 1/2" square ruler in it with room to spare.
My FAVORITE of it all. I stitched a posie-like flower on the
rotary pocket.
My 6x24 ruler fits. Yay! The gussets are shown here too.

No comments:

Post a Comment