Pages

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Living Room Pillows

I'm only 3/4ths done....but I know my mother is dying to get a sneak peek. Yes, I'm slower than Christmas! Look...it's been a month since I posted last. lol.

I want to give ALL KINDS of information about the fabric..but...um...I lost it. Oops. I CAN tell you though that I have tried Kona Cotton Solid now (the natural color in the pillows) and it really is nice to work with like they say. I'll be looking to buy more in the future!  All patterns were found on the allpeoplequilt.com web site.

Here are all four with one circle pillow back showing.









I had a little fun with the stitching on my machine
 and the design of the fabric. :)
















Unfinished little squares pillow is from the "Sweet Retreat
room ensemble" from the web site.















This and the square pillow are from the project
"Squares and Circles Pillows."
 (how imaginative of a title hehe)































All pretty now....a place to lay our head.
Well...almost. Still have one-quarter to go! :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment