Pages

Monday, July 26, 2010

Kid's Grommet Sacks

I'm a slow blogger. Sometimes it's a missed opportunity, but oh well.

I noticed on one of the blogs I follow (listed on the right), Moda Bake Shop is showcasing the "Back to School Grommet Bag." I made FOUR of these bags several weeks ago for a friend's booth but hadn't posted yet. Ended up not putting in booth so now I have four cute bags and no one to give them to! Any thoughts?

By the way--the 2 patterns are the same, yet different because I put my own "flair" to it; AND I did not find the pattern from the listed designer but it is eerily the same. Either way, it is an awesome and easy bag to make!

Now on to the pics...

Two Girl Sacks.

 


Larger grommets used on the Yellow sack but smaller grommets on the Blue sack.












Details: a "made by" tag in each and some fancy machine stitchin' on the ends of handles.















Boy's sacks:















 Detail: I love the rope used for the handle! And my signature "AN" tag.















Detail: I braided some rope for the handle, but I'm not satisfied with it. It's unfinished anyway so I'll change it.
Cute fishies inside though!

No comments:

Post a Comment